Skip to main content

Joan Osborne - One Of Us


如果上帝有名字的話會是什麼?
If God had a name what would it be?

你會當著他的面說這件事嗎?
And would you call it to his face?

如果你面對祂所有的榮耀
If you were faced with Him in all His glory

如果你只有一個問題你會問什麼?
What would you ask if you had just one question?
是的,是的,上帝是偉大的
And yeah, yeah, God is great

是啊是啊,上帝是良善的
Yeah, yeah, God is good

是啊是啊啊啊啊啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah
如果上帝是我們的一員?
What if God was one of us?

只是像我們一樣的懶蟲
Just a slob like one of us

公車上只是個陌生人
Just a stranger on the bus

想回家嗎?
Tryin' to make his way home?
如果上帝有一張臉,祂會是什麼樣子?
If God had a face what would it look like?

你想看嗎
And would you want to see

如果親眼所見意味著你必須相信
If seeing meant that you would have to believe

在天堂、耶穌和聖徒等事物中
In things like heaven and in Jesus and the Saints

那麼所有的先知呢?
And all the prophets?
是的,是的,上帝是偉大的
And yeah, yeah, God is great

是啊是啊,上帝是良善的
Yeah, yeah, God is good

是啊是啊啊啊啊啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah
如果上帝是我們的一員?
What if God was one of us?

只是像我們一樣的懶蟲
Just a slob like one of us

公車上只是個陌生人
Just a stranger on the bus

想回家嗎?
Tryin' to make his way home?
只是想回家
Just tryin' to make his way home

獨自回到天堂
Back up to heaven all alone

沒有人打電話
Nobody callin' on the phone

'Cept 為教皇,也許在羅馬
'Cept for the Pope, maybe in Rome
是的,是的,上帝是偉大的
And yeah, yeah, God is great

是啊是啊,上帝是良善的
Yeah, yeah, God is good

是啊是啊啊啊啊啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah
如果上帝是我們的一員?
What if God was one of us?

只是像我們一樣的懶蟲
Just a slob like one of us

公車上只是個陌生人
Just a stranger on the bus

想回家嗎?
Tryin' to make his way home?
只是想回家
Just tryin' to make his way home

就像神聖的滾石一樣?
Like a holy rolling stone?

獨自回到天堂
Back up to heaven all alone

只是想回家
Just tryin' to make his way home
沒有人打電話
Nobody callin' on the phone

'Cept 為教宗也許在羅馬
'Cept for the Pope maybe in Rome

作詞/作曲:Eric M. Bazilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛