Skip to main content

Gigi D'Agostino - The Riddle


我有兩隻強壯的手臂
I got two strong arms

巴比倫時代的祝福
Blessings of Babylon time

繼續並嘗試
To carry on and try

對於罪惡和誤報
For sins and false alarms

所以勇敢的美國
So to America the brave

智者說
Wise men says
河邊一棵樹附近
Near a tree by a river

地上有個洞
There's a hole in the ground

阿蘭的一位老人在那裡
Where an old man of Aran

繞來繞去
Goes around and around

他的思想是一盞燈塔
And his mind is a beacon

在夜幕的籠罩下
In the veil of the night

為了一種奇怪的時尚
For a strange kind of fashion

有一個錯誤和一個正確
There's a wrong and a right
河邊一棵樹附近
Near a tree by a river

地上有個洞
There's a hole in the ground

阿蘭的一位老人在那裡
Where an old man of Aran

繞來繞去
Goes around and around

他的思想是一盞燈塔
And his mind is a beacon

在夜幕的籠罩下
In the veil of the night

為了一種奇怪的時尚
For a strange kind of fashion

有一個錯誤和一個正確
There's a wrong and a right

他永遠不會為你爭吵
He'll never, never fight over you
河邊一棵樹附近
Near a tree by a river

地上有個洞
There's a hole in the ground

阿蘭的一位老人在那裡
Where an old man of Aran

繞來繞去
Goes around and around

他的思想是一盞燈塔
And his mind is a beacon

在夜幕的籠罩下
In the veil of the night

為了一種奇怪的時尚
For a strange kind of fashion

有一個錯誤和一個正確
There's a wrong and a right
河邊一棵樹附近
Near a tree by a river

地上有個洞
There's a hole in the ground

阿蘭的一位老人在那裡
Where an old man of Aran

繞來繞去
Goes around and around

他的思想是一盞燈塔
And his mind is a beacon

在夜幕的籠罩下
In the veil of the night

為了一種奇怪的時尚
For a strange kind of fashion

有一個錯誤和一個正確
There's a wrong and a right

他永遠不會為你爭吵
He'll never, never fight over you
我為我們制定了計劃
I got plans for us

洗碗間的夜晚
Nights in the scullery

和日子代替我
And days instead of me

我只知道要討論什麼
I only know what to discuss

哦,除了光以外的任何東西
Oh, for anything but light

智者為你而戰
Wise men fighting over you
你看到的不是我
It's not me you see

情人節碎片
Pieces of valentine

只用我的一首歌
With just a song of mine

為了避免歷史被燒毀
To keep from burning history

汽油和黃金的季節
Seasons of gasoline and gold

聰明人折疊
Wise men fold
河邊一棵樹附近
Near a tree by a river

地上有個洞
There's a hole in the ground

阿蘭的一位老人在那裡
Where an old man of Aran

繞來繞去
Goes around and around

他的思想是一盞燈塔
And his mind is a beacon

在夜幕的籠罩下
In the veil of the night

為了一種奇怪的時尚
For a strange kind of fashion

有一個錯誤和一個正確
There's a wrong and a right

他永遠不會為你爭吵
He'll never, never fight over you
我有時間去消磨
I got time to kill

狡猾地看著走廊
Sly looks in corridors

沒有你的計劃
Without a plan of yours

一隻黑鳥在藍鳥山上歌唱
A blackbird sings on bluebird hill

感謝野性的呼喚
Thanks to the calling of the wild

聰明人的孩子
Wise men's child

作詞/作曲:Nik Kershaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛