Skip to main content

Fancy - Flames Of Love


什麼樣的男人
What kind of man

我是一個什麼樣的人?
What kind of man am I?

我試著走到剛剛跌倒的地方
I try to walk where I just fell

我試圖打破一個秘密咒語
I try to break a secret spell

在你的眼裡我感受到愛的火焰
In your eyes I feel the flames of love
愛的火焰,愛的火焰
Flames of love, flames of love

我沉浸在愛情的海洋裡
I'm drowning in the sea of love

永遠都不夠
And enough is never enough

當我發現自己深深陷入你的眼眸
When I find myself deep in your eyes

一次又一次,愛的火焰
Over and over again, flames of love
什麼樣的傻瓜
What kind of fool

我是個什麼樣的傻瓜?
What kind of fool am I?

我在陽光下尋找影子
I look for shadows in the sun

為了未來日子的回憶
For memories of days to come

在你的眼裡,我感受到愛的火焰
In your eyes, I feel the flames of love
愛的火焰,愛的火焰
Flames of love, flames of love

我沉浸在愛情的海洋裡
I'm drowning in the sea of love

永遠都不夠
And enough is never enough

當我發現自己深深陷入你的眼眸
When I find myself deep in your eyes

一次又一次,愛的火焰
Over and over again, flames of love
我屈服於你懷裡的甜蜜死亡
I surrender to sweet death in your arms

在淫蕩的生活浪潮中
In a wave of lustful life

你觸動我如此之深
You touch me so deep

我哭泣著融化在愛的火焰中
I cry out melting in the flames of love
愛的火焰,愛的火焰
Flames of love, flames of love

我沉浸在愛情的海洋裡
I'm drowning in the sea of love

永遠都不夠
And enough is never enough

當我發現自己深深陷入你的眼眸
When I find myself deep in your eyes

一次又一次,愛的火焰
Over and over again, flames of love

作詞/作曲:Alfons Weindorf / Tess Teiges / Sabrina Lorenz

Fancy - Flames Of Love (wzk remix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛