Skip to main content

Cyndi Lauper - I Drove All Night


我必須逃離,這座城市又黏又殘酷
I had to escape, the city was sticky and cruel

也許我應該先打電話給你
Maybe I should have called you first

但我很想接近你
But I was dying to get to you

開車的時候我在做夢
I was dreaming while I drove

前方的路又長又直
The long straight road ahead

嗯嗯,是啊
Uh-huh, yeah

你可以嚐到你甜蜜的吻,你張開雙臂
Could taste your sweet kisses, your arms open wide

對你的狂熱讓我內心燃燒
This fever for you was just burning me up inside
我開了一整夜的車去見你
I drove all night to get to you

這樣好嗎?
Is that alright?

我整夜開車潛入你的房間
I drove all night crept in your room

把你從睡夢中叫醒來跟你做愛
Woke you from your sleep to make love to you

這樣好嗎?
Is that alright?

我開了一夜車
I drove all night
這個世界上有什麼能讓我們不崩潰呢?
What in this world keeps us from falling apart?

不管我到哪
No matter where I go

我聽到我們一顆心的跳動
I hear the beating of our one heart

當夜晚又冷又黑的時候我就會想你
I think about you when the night is cold and dark

嗯嗯,是啊
Uh-huh, yeah

沒有人能像你一樣感動我
No one can move me the way that you do

沒有什麼可以抹去我和你之間的這種感覺哦
Nothing erases this feeling between me and you, oh
我開了一整夜的車去見你
I drove all night to get to you

這樣好嗎?
Is that alright?

我整夜開車潛入你的房間
I drove all night crept in your room

把你從睡夢中叫醒來跟你做愛
Woke you from your sleep to make love to you

這樣好嗎?
Is that alright?

我開了一夜車
I drove all night
我嚐到了你甜蜜的吻,你張開雙臂
I taste your sweet kisses, your arms open wide

對你的狂熱讓我內心燃燒
This fever for you is just burning me up inside

我開了一整夜的車去見你
I drove all night to get to you

這樣好嗎?
Is that alright?

我整夜開車潛入你的房間
I drove all night crept in your room

這樣好嗎?
Is that alright?

我開了一夜車
I drove all night
我開了一整夜(我開了一夜)
I drove all night (I drove all night)

為了找到你(為了找到你)
To get to you (to get to you)

這樣好嗎?
Is that alright?

(這樣好嗎?)
(Is that alright?)

我開了一整夜(我開了一夜)
I drove all night (I drove all night)

爬進你的房間(爬進你的房間)
Crept in your room (crept in your room)

作詞/作曲:Billy Steinberg / Tom Kelly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛