Skip to main content

Chicago - If you leave me now - 1977 (HQ)


如果你現在離開我
If you leave me now

你會帶走我最大的一部分
You'll take away the biggest part of me

哦哦哦,不
Ooh-ooh-hoo, no

寶貝,請不要走
Baby, please don't go
如果你現在離開我
And if you leave me now

你會帶走我的心
You'll take away the very heart of me

哦哦哦,不
Ooh-ooh-hoo, no

寶貝,請不要走
Baby, please don't go

哦哦哦,女孩
Ooh-ooh-hoo, girl

我只想讓你留下來
I just want you to stay
像我們這樣的愛是很難找到的
A love like ours is love that's hard to find

我們怎麼能讓它溜走呢?
How could we let it slip away?
我們已經走了太遠,無法把一切拋在身後
We've come too far to leave it all behind

我們怎麼能就這樣結束呢?
How could we end it all this way?

當明天到來時我們都會後悔
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret

我們今天所說的那些事
The things we said today
像我們這樣的愛是很難找到的
A love like ours is love that's hard to find

我們怎麼能讓它溜走呢?
How could we let it slip away?
我們已經走了太遠,無法把一切拋在身後
We've come too far to leave it all behind

我們怎麼能就這樣結束呢?
How could we end it all this way?

當明天到來時我們都會後悔
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret

我們今天所說的那些事
The things we said today
如果你現在離開我
If you leave me now

你會帶走我最大的一部分
You'll take away the biggest part of me

哦哦哦,不
Ooh-ooh-hoo, no

寶貝,請不要走
Baby, please don't go
哦,女孩
Ooh, girl

只是需要你在我身邊
Just got to have you by my side
哦哦哦,不
Ooh-ooh-hoo, no

寶貝,請不要走
Baby, please don't go
哦,媽媽
Ooh, mama

我只需要在這裡得到你的愛
I just got to have your loving here

作詞/作曲:Peter P. Cetera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛