Skip to main content

弹唱词 罗大佑


手指勾一勾 兩人心在此
眼神兜一兜 可愛的樣子
轉身掉頭去 誰的俏身影
別時多珍重 別後見真情
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的真情
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的真情
人在世間上 誰無親父母
血肉身連心 養大焉知苦
同在世間生 同耕世上土
同擔日月天 同甘人世福
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的賜福
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的賜福
人在江湖上 幾多恩怨尤
本是同根生 何以自相剖
血染生靈心 誰人凶刃手
絕滅天理處 誰人在怒吼
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的怒吼
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的怒吼
人在世間上 誰無親父母
血肉身連心 養大焉知苦
同在世間生 同耕世上土
同擔日月天 同甘人世福
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的賜福
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的賜福
人在風塵中 隨風四飄流
好惡終有報 只分遲或早
海闊天空心 長比日月久
頂天立地身 只為換自由
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的自由
嘿喲哼嘿喲 天地的自由
嘿喲哼嘿喲 還我的自由
還我的自由

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛