Skip to main content

[劉德華] 兄弟

陈:说我该怎么说我该怎么做

说与不说做与不做都是错

刘:错不只你一个至少还有我

你是什么终究是什么

陈:谁要别人为我设定的生活

谁会懦弱在别人胯底下作客

刘:面对我的右却是你的左喔

也许你的对却是我的错

陈:想说为何需要假装沉默喔

难道虚伪不是大奸大恶

刘:说我该说就说我该做就做

你我同在血腥淋淋的生活

陈:活已没有快乐失去了轮廊

连反抗也有一点笨拙

刘:别说救火的人也会被火灼

所谓解脱是放不下执着不去躲

刘:面对我的右却是你的左喔

也许你的对却是我的错

陈:想说为何需要假装沉默喔

难道虚伪不是大奸

刘:大恶 是错但听听我说

陈:别说 刘:别说

陈:别说 刘:别说

陈:就给我是我喔

合:兄弟一场从来不分你我喔

手足一双从来不分右左

朋友从来不用一份承诺

却也依然真心为我

刘:就你一个

陈:就你一个

合:就你一个

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛