Skip to main content

[乱彈阿翔] 永遠的靠岸


詞曲/乱彈阿翔

永遠只有一顆心 吹著海風 看日頭 落山
草笠ㄚ戴在咱頭上 吹著熱風 咱的汗水流 
心拖磨 不怕艱苦 有多大

日日夜夜 佇過去 慢慢漸漸 你ㄟ懂代誌
心肝頭 干納 有你 ㄣ望ㄟ有一天 你ㄟ出頭天
 

來到泊岸ㄟ港邊 吹著海風 找事頭 每天
天公伯啊 鬥保庇 期待未來 會有好日子 
海水流 時間在過 像在飛

日日夜夜 佇過去 慢慢漸漸 你ㄟ懂代誌
心肝頭 干納 有你 ㄣ望ㄟ有一天 你ㄟ出頭天

我是你永遠的靠岸 袂好你 找無我
我是你永遠的靠岸 袂好你 看無我
我會骨力 甲你晟大 我會堅強 親像山

【導演旁白精簡版】我的失智父親,最卑微的願望!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛