Skip to main content

[蘇永康] 男人不該讓女人流淚


作詞:王中言
作曲:黃國倫

妳說我讓妳看不清楚 妳說妳害怕在愛中迷途
捨不得妳哭 如果是我讓妳覺得無助
讓我告訴妳 我對這一切有多在乎

如何證明我深情的吻 才能呵護妳脆弱的靈魂
我願用生命阻擋任何能傷害妳的人
就算被冷落 就算犯錯 我都不走

喔 相信我無悔無求 我願為妳放棄所有
男人不該讓女人流淚 至少我盡力而為
喔 相信我別再閃躲 我願陪妳 直到最後
男人不該讓女人流淚 至少我盡力而為 相信我

如何證明我深情的吻 才能呵護妳脆弱的靈魂
我願用生命阻擋任何能傷害妳的人
就算被冷落 就算犯錯 我都不走

喔 相信我無悔無求 我願為妳放棄所有
男人不該讓女人流淚 至少我盡力而為
喔 相信我別再閃躲 我願陪妳 直到最後
男人不該讓女人流淚 至少我盡力而為 相信我

喔 相信我無悔無求 我願為妳放棄所有
男人不該讓女人流淚 至少我盡力而為
喔 相信我別再閃躲 我願陪妳 直到最後
男人不該讓女人流淚 至少我盡力而為 相信我

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛