Skip to main content

[蘇永康] 她愛了我好久


作詞:陳韋伶
作曲:桑田佳祐
編曲:黃尚偉

有一顆星星從我的窗邊經過 曾經日夜守候 曾經年深日久
她的光芒始終那麼微弱 時間緩緩流過 卻依然閃爍

從來沒聽說過關於她的生活 也從未注意過 她獨有的溫柔
她的微笑從我身邊經過 而我多年以後卻倍覺動容

沒看過她憂愁 沒看過她淚流 她的一切我卻總錯過
當她一旦不再等候 喔 心去難留 我才發覺失去所有

她愛了我好久 沒有理由 不皺眉頭 一無所求
在多年以後 當我驀然回首 錯過 什麼也不留
她愛了我好久 總是執著 總是沉默 從(來)不強求
每當這時候 回想起過去的所有 心總是感動 原來也曾經擁有

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛