Skip to main content

[蘇永康] 相遇太早


当我们再度相视微笑
成熟的心有一点苍老
许多的伤痛都已经忘掉
记忆里剩下的全是美好
你我都找到新的依靠
过去对错已不再重要
只是我们都清楚地知道
心里还有个划不完的句号
只怪你和我相爱得太早
对于幸福又了解的太少
于是自私让爱变成煎熬
付出了所有却让彼此想逃跑
上天让我们相遇得太早
对于缘分却又给得太少
才让我们只能陷在回忆中懊恼
你我都找到新的依靠
过去对错已不再重要
只是我们都清楚地知道
心里还有个划不完的句号
只怪你和我相爱得太早
对于幸福又了解的太少
于是自私让爱变成煎熬
付出了所有却让彼此想逃跑
上天让我们相遇得太早
对于缘分却又给得太少
才让我们只能陷在回忆中懊恼
只怪你和我相爱得太早
对于幸福又了解的太少
于是自私让爱变成煎熬
付出了所有却让彼此想逃跑
上天让我们相遇得太早
对于缘分却又给得太少
才让我们只能陷在回忆中懊恼
才让我们只能陷在回忆中懊恼

作詞/作曲:Bai Se Shen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛