Skip to main content

Ann Lee - Two Times


一些很多介意的人會做
Some many mind watching gonna do

你走的路很容易走
Easy gone come the way you go

當我尋找時我卻始終找不到
I never find when I'm looking for

輕鬆離開親愛的給我更多
Easy gone darling gimme more

兩次、三次
Two times, three times

兩次、三次
Two times, three times
所以你別介意看
So don't your mind watching gonna do

你走的路很容易走
Easy gone come the way you go

當我尋找時我卻始終找不到
I never find when I'm looking for

輕鬆離開親愛的給我更多
Easy gone darling gimme more

兩次了哦耶
Two times, oh yeah

三遍了呃
Three times, uhh

兩次,毫米
Two times, mm

三次
Three times
很多人都在關注著尋找
So many mind watching looking for

輕鬆起來,讓門現在為你敞開
Easy gone lettin door open you now

輕鬆離開親愛的給我更多
Easy gone darling gimme more

兩次(du、du、du x15)
Two times (du, du, du x15)
難道你不是我的,但我正在尋找
Don't you are mine but I'm looking for

只看你身後就能給你更多
To just look behind you are give you more

到最後,現在見你
Until the end now see you thru

寶貝,你要跟朋友一起去藍色的地方
Baby you have gonna friend take right to the blue

兩次三次
Two times three times

兩次啊
Two times, ah

三遍了呃
Three times, uh

兩次(兩次以上兩次)
Two times (Two times two more)

三倍(三倍越來越多)
Three times (Three times more and more)

兩次(兩次以上兩次)
Two times (Two times two more)

(杜、杜、杜、杜、杜、杜、杜、杜、杜、杜、杜、杜
(Du, du, du, Du, du, du, Du, du, du, Du, du, du

杜、杜、杜)
Du, du, du)

兩次
Two Times

作詞/作曲:Annerley Gordon / Paul Sears / D. Galli / Daniela Galli / A. Pignagnoli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛