Skip to main content

你同在如天堂降臨 Your Presence Is Heaven [約書亞樂團專輯 - 亞洲為耶穌]


曲名:你同在如天堂降臨 Your Presence Is Heaven
專輯:約書亞樂團專輯 - 亞洲為耶穌
作詞/作曲:Israel Houghton & Micah Massey
中譯詞:蕭郁芸
演唱:璽恩

[verse 1]
這世上有誰能夠像你
你的愛與榮美無止盡
世上無一事物能相比
唯有耶穌你能滿足我心

[chorus]
你同在如天堂降臨
你同在如天堂降臨

[verse 2]
主你是我生命的至寶
我軟弱時你充滿憐憫
從一切錯誤當中拯救我
賜給我未來的新生命

[bridge]
喔耶穌 喔耶穌
你同在如天堂降臨

[verse 3]
我願用一生年日等待
直到那日與你面對面
世上無一事物能相比
唯有耶穌你能滿足我心

Comments

Post a Comment

If content is unavailable, please contact us

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛