Skip to main content

【祢使我勇敢 / You Make Me Courageous 】Acoustic Live - 約書亞樂團、謝思穎 Panay Isak


主領 Worship Leader:謝思穎 Panay Isak

[A1]
沒有懲罰  沒有重擔
No punishment | no more burden
因我活在祢愛裡
As it’s Your love I live in
可以坦然面對自己
I can face myself honestly

[A2]
我的恐懼  我的軟弱
All of my fear | all my weakness
全都交在祢手中
I surrender to You, Lord
I am not alone

[C]
祢會為我撐傘   是我的安全感
You will be my shelter | always my protector
輕看一切困難   盼望未來
All my hardships falter looking forward
自由踏出步伐  釋放我的情感
Freely take that step out | to let out emotions
祢使我勇敢
You make me courageous

[Bridge]
不再為明天憂慮
No worries for tomorrow
將與美好事相遇
Good things will surely follow
萬事(都)互相效力
All things working together
我已(經)得著能力
I have been given power

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛