Skip to main content

Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down (One Day)


你知道我從來沒有想過再見到你
You know I never meant to see you again

但我只是以朋友的身份路過,是的
But I only passed by as a friend, yeah

一直以來我都在人們的視線之外
All this time I stayed out of sight

我開始想知道為什麼
I started wondering why
現在我,哦,現在我希望下雨,落在我身上
Now I, ooh, now I wish it would rain down, down on me

哦,是的,我希望下雨,現在下雨在我身上
Ooh, yes, I wish it would rain, rain down on me now

哦,是的,我希望下一場雨,落在我身上
Ooh, yes, I wish it would rain down, down on me

哦,是的,我希望下一場雨在我身上
Ooh, yes, I wish it would rain on me
你說你的生活不需要我
You said you didn't need me in your life

哦,我想你是對的,是的
Oh, I guess you were right, yeah

哦,我從來沒想讓你感到痛苦
Ooh, I never meant to cause you no pain

但看起來我又做了一次,是的
But it looks like I did it again, yeah
現在我,現在我知道我希望下雨,落在我身上
Now I, now I know I wish it would rain down, down on me

哦,是的,我希望下雨,現在下雨在我身上
Ooh, yes, I wish it would rain, rain down on me now

哦,女孩,我希望下一場雨,落在我身上
Ooh, girl, I wish it would rain down, down on me

哦,是的,我希望下一場雨在我身上
Ooh, yes, I wish it would rain on me
雖然你的傷已經消失
Though your hurt is gone

裡面掛著地雷
Mines hanging on inside

我知道,它正在吞噬我
And I know, it's eating me through

它吞噬著我的每一個日日夜夜
It's eating me through every night and day

我只是在等你的訊號
I'm just waiting on your sign
因為我知道,我知道我從來不想讓你痛苦
'Cause I know, I know I never meant to cause you no pain

我意識到我讓你失望了,喔耶
And I realize I let you down, oh yeah

但我內心深處知道
But I know in my heart of hearts

我知道我再也不會擁抱你了,不,不
I know I'm never gonna hold you again, no, no
現在我,現在我知道我希望下雨,落在我身上
And now I, now I know I wish it would rain down, down on me

哦,你知道我希望下雨,現在就下雨在我身上
Oh, you know I wish it would rain, rain down on me now

哦,是的,我希望下雨,下雨在我身上
Ooh, yes, I wish it would rain down, rain down on me

是的,你知道我希望下雨,下雨在我身上
Yes, you know I wish it would rain down, rain down over me
只是雨落在我身上
Just rain down over me

就讓它下雨吧,讓它下雨吧
Just let it rain down, let it rain down

讓它下雨吧,哦耶
Let it rain down, oh yeah

讓它下雨吧,雨下在我身上
Let it rain down, rain down over me

就讓它下雨吧,就讓它下雨吧
Just let it rain down, just let it rain down

讓它下雨吧
Let it rain down

就讓它下雨吧
Just let it rain

作詞/作曲:Phil Collins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛