Skip to main content

公視《我們與惡的距離》主題插曲MV-郁可唯 Yisa Yu〈路過人間〉


嘿 意不意外 她背影 那麼輕快
嘿 要明白 人會來 就會離開
世上唯一不變 是人都善變
路過人間 愛都有期限
天可憐見 心碎在所難免
以為痛過幾回 多了些修煉
路過人間 就懂得防衛
說來慚愧 人只要有機會 就又淪陷
嘿 別再猜 她可曾 想過回來
嘿 醒過來 你很好 她也不壞
快快抹乾眼淚 看曇花多美
路過人間 無非一瞬間
每段並肩 都不過是擦肩
曾經辜負哪位 這才被虧欠
路過人間 一直這輪迴
幸運一點 也許最後和誰 都不相欠 都不相欠
Woo Woo
Ha A Ha A
人對愛和永遠 應該有幻覺
路過人間 也才幾十年
卻為了愛 勇於蹉跎歲月
相遇離別 貪瞋愛痴怨
路過人間 就忙著這些
誰有意見 莫非是心裡面 渺無人煙
無人可戀 來這人間 有多浪費

作詞/作曲:Jun Wei Zhang Jian / Ren Chen Shi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛