Skip to main content

Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father


當我還是個孩子的時候
Back when I was a child

在生活抹去所有的純真之前
Before life removed all the innocence

我的父親會把我舉得高高的
My father would lift me high

和我媽媽還有我一起跳舞然後
And dance with my mother and me and then

旋轉我直到我睡著
Spin me around till I fell asleep

然後他會抱著我上樓梯
Then up the stairs he would carry me

我確信我被愛著
And I knew for sure I was loved
如果我能再有一次機會
If I could get another chance

和他一起散步、跳舞
Another walk, another dance with him

我會演奏一首永遠不會結束的歌
I'd play a song that would never ever end

我多麼想再次和我的父親一起跳舞,哦
How I'd love, love, love to dance with my father again, ooh
當我和媽媽不同意時
When I and my mother would disagree

為了走自己的路,我會從她身邊跑到他身邊
To get my way I would run from her to him

他會讓我笑只是為了安慰我,是的,是的
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me, yeah, yeah

最後讓我照媽媽說的去做
Then finally make me do just what my momma said

那天晚上,當我睡著的時候
Later that night when I was asleep

他在我的床單下留了一美元
He left a dollar under my sheet

從未夢想過他會離開我
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me
如果我能偷看最後一眼,踏出最後一步
If I could steal one final glance, one final step

與他跳最後一支舞
One final dance with him

我會演奏一首永遠不會結束的歌
I'd play a song that would never ever end

因為我很想再和我的父親一起跳舞
'Cause I'd love, love, love to dance with my father again
有時我會在她門外聽
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door

我會聽到母親為他哭泣
And I'd hear how my mother cried for him

我為她祈禱比自己還要多
I pray for her even more than me

我為她祈禱比自己還要多
I pray for her even more than me
我知道我祈求的太多了
I know I'm praying for much too much

但你能送回她唯一愛的男人嗎?
But could you send back the only man she loved?

我知道你通常不會這樣做
I know you don't do it usually

但親愛的上帝,她很想再和我父親跳舞
But dear Lord she's dying to dance with my father again

每天晚上我都睡著了,這就是我的夢想
Every night I fall asleep and this is all I ever dream

作詞/作曲:Richard Marx / Luther Vandross

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛