Skip to main content

Kool & The Gang - Cherish


我們一起去海邊散步吧
Let's take a walk together near the ocean shore

你我手牽手
Hand in hand you and I

讓我們珍惜每一個給予我們的時刻
Let's cherish every moment we have been given

時間正在流逝
The time is passing by

我常常在躺在你身邊之前祈禱
I often pray before I lay down by your side

如果你在我醒來之前接到電話
If you receive your calling before I awake

我能熬過這一夜嗎
Could I make it through the night
珍惜我們擁有的愛情
Cherish the love we have

我們應該珍惜現在的生活
We should cherish the life we live

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜我們擁有的愛情
Cherish the love we have

只要我們都活著
For as long as we both shall live

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love
世界總是在變化
The world is always changing

沒有什麼是一成不變的
Nothing stays the same

但愛情是經得起時間考驗的
But love will stand the test of time

我們接下來的生活
The next life that we live in

有待觀察
Remains to be seen

你會在我身邊嗎
Will you be by my side

我常常在躺在你身邊之前祈禱
I often pray before I lay down by your side

如果你在我醒來之前接到電話
If you receive your calling before I awake

我能熬過這一夜嗎
Could I make it through the night
珍惜我們擁有的愛情
Cherish the love we have

我們應該珍惜現在的生活
We should cherish the life we live

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜我們擁有的愛情
Cherish the love we have

只要我們都活著
For as long as we both shall live

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love
珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life
珍惜我們擁有的愛情
Cherish the love we have

我們應該珍惜現在的生活
We should cherish the life we live

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜我們擁有的愛情
Cherish the love we have

只要我們都活著
For as long as we both shall live

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love
珍惜我們擁有的愛情
Cherish the love we have

我們應該珍惜現在的生活
We should cherish the life we live

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜我們擁有的愛情
Cherish the love we have

只要我們都活著
For as long as we both shall live

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

珍惜生命
Cherish the life

珍惜愛情
Cherish the love

作詞/作曲:Claydes Smith / Ronald Nathan Bell / Robert Bell / George Brown / James Taylor / Curtis Fitzgerald Williams / James L. Bonnefond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛