Skip to main content

I Don't Want To Talk About It (from One Night Only! Rod Stewart Live at Royal Albert Hall)


我可以從你的眼睛看出
I can tell by your eyes

你可能一直在哭泣
That you've probably been cryin' forever

還有天上的星星
And the stars in the sky

對你來說毫無意義,它們只是一面鏡子
Don't mean nothin' to you, they're a mirror
我不想談論它
I don't wanna talk about it

你如何傷了我的心
How you broke my heart

如果我在這裡多待一會兒
If I stay here just a little bit longer

如果我留在這裡,你不會傾聽我的心聲嗎?
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart?

哦,哇,心
Oh, whoa, heart
如果我獨自一人
If I stand all alone

影子會掩蓋我心的顏色嗎?
Will the shadow hide the color of my heart?

藍色代表淚水,黑色代表夜晚
Blue for the tears, black for the night's

害怕天上的星星
Fears the stars in the sky

對你來說毫無意義,它們只是一面鏡子
Don't mean nothin' to you, they're a mirror
我不想談論它
I don't wanna talk about it

你如何傷了我的心
How you broke my heart

如果我在這裡多待一會兒
If I stay here just a little bit longer

如果我留在這裡,你不會傾聽我的心聲嗎?
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart?

啊我的心啊
Oh, my heart
我不想談論它
I don't wanna talk about it

你如何傷了這顆舊心
How you broke this old heart

如果我在這裡多待一會兒
If I stay here just a little bit longer

如果我留在這裡,你不會傾聽我的心聲嗎?
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart?

啊我的心啊
Oh, my heart

我的心
My heart

啊我的心啊
Oh, my heart

作詞/作曲:Danny Whitten

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛