Skip to main content

曹格 Gary Chaw【背叛】


作曲 曹格 
作詞 阿丹、鄔裕康

雨 不停落下來 花 怎麼都不開
儘管我細心灌溉  你說不愛就不愛 我一個人 欣賞悲哀

愛 只剩下無奈 我 一直不願再去猜
鋼琴上黑鍵之間 永遠都夾著空白 缺了一塊 就不精采

緊緊相依的心如何Say goodbye 你比我清楚還要我說明白
愛太深會讓人瘋狂的勇敢 我用背叛自己 完成你的期盼

把手放開不問一句 Say goodbye 當作最後一次對你的溺愛
冷冷清清淡淡今後都不管 只要你能愉快

心 有一句感慨 我 還能夠跟誰對白
在你關上門之前 替我再回頭看看 那些片段 還在不在
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛