Skip to main content

[Bruce Springsteen] Streets of Philadelphia


我遍體鱗傷
I was bruised and battered

我無法說出我的感受
I couldn't tell what I felt

我自己都認不出來了
I was unrecognizable to myself

在窗戶裡看到我的倒影
Saw my reflection in a window

也不認識自己的臉
And didn't know my own face

喔兄弟你會讓我白白浪費掉嗎
Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away

費城街頭?
On the streets of Philadelphia?
我走在大街上,直到我的雙腿感覺像石頭一樣
I walked the avenue, 'til my legs felt like stone

我聽到朋友的聲音消失了
I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone

晚上我聽到血管裡的血液流動的聲音
At night I could hear the blood in my veins

就像雨一樣黑色和低語
Just as black and whispering as the rain

在費城的街頭
On the streets of Philadelphia
沒有天使會來迎接我
Ain't no angel gonna greet me

只有你和我的朋友
It's just you and I my friend

我的衣服不再適合我了
And my clothes don't fit me no more

一千英里只是為了滑過這層皮
A thousand miles just to slip this skin
夜幕降臨了,我還沒睡
The night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake

我能感覺到自己正在消失
I can feel myself fading away

所以用你不忠實的吻來迎接我的兄弟吧
So receive me brother with your faithless kiss

還是我們就這樣離開彼此
Or will we leave each other alone like this

費城街頭?
On the streets of Philadelphia?

作詞/作曲:Bruce Springsteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛