Skip to main content

Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss


但我們還是要跟夏天說再見了
Tho we gotta say goodbye for the summer

親愛的我向你保證
Darling I promise you this

我每天都會在信中向你表達我所有的愛
I'll send you all my love every day in a letter

以吻封印
Sealed with a kiss
是的,這將是一個寒冷孤獨的夏天
Yes it's gonna be a cold lonely summer

但我會填補空虛
But I'll fill the emptiness

我每天都會用信把我所有的夢想寄給你
I'll send you all my dreams every day in a letter

以吻封印
Sealed with a kiss
我會在陽光下見到你
I'll see you in the sunlight

我到處都能聽到你的聲音
I'll hear your voice everywhere

我會跑去溫柔地擁抱你
I'll run to tenderly hold you

但親愛的你不會在那裡
But darling you won't be there
我不想跟夏天說再見
I don't want to say goodbye for the summer

知道我們會錯過的愛
Knowing the love we'll miss

哦,讓我們約定九月見面吧
Oh let us make a pledge to meet in September

並用一個吻將其封印
And seal it with a kiss
是的,這將是一個寒冷孤獨的夏天
Yes it's gonna be a cold lonely summer

但我會填補空虛
But I'll fill the emptiness

我每天都會在信中向你表達我所有的愛
I'll send you all my love every day in a letter

以吻封印
Sealed with a kiss

以吻封印
Sealed with a kiss

以吻封印
Sealed with a kiss

作詞/作曲:Gary Geld / Peter Udell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛