Skip to main content

Ave Paternum Deo 向天父上帝致敬⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


向天父上帝致敬
Ave paternum Deo

我向上帝祈禱
Belio calistam Deo

向天父上帝致敬(永恆)
Ave paternum Deo (eterna)

Epere mi eterna (永恆的德)
Epere mi eterna (eterna De)

向父神致敬
Ave paternum deo

永恆之樹
Epere mi eterna (Eterna Deo Deus dore)

阿梅諾斯托插圖
Amenosto illusta

哦媽媽的聲音
O meterna de voxi

阿梅諾斯斯托斯要吹
Amenosto pluzzire

噢,母神,你讓我哭泣
O meterna Deus amenosto pluzzire
向父神致敬
Ave paternum deo

(哦,母親,哦,母神,哦,母神)
(O meterna, o meterna De, o meterna Deo)

我向上帝祈禱
Belio calistam Deo

(父啊,父神啊,父神啊,永恆)
(O paternum, o paternum De, o paternum Deo, eterna)

阿梅諾斯托插圖
Amenosto illusta

哦媽媽的聲音
O meterna de voxi

阿梅諾斯斯托斯要吹
Amenosto pluzzire

哦,母神,你是路西法
O meterna Deus amenosto lucifera

阿梅諾斯托插圖
Amenosto illusta

哦媽媽的聲音
O meterna de voxi

阿梅諾斯斯托斯要吹
Amenosto pluzzire

噢,母神,你讓我哭泣
O meterna Deus amenosto pluzzire
永恆的父親啊(永恆的)
O paternum eterna (eterna)

父神啊,德父啊,父神啊
O paternum, o paternum De, o paternum Deus

唉媽呀,命運多舛啊
O meterna illusta

哦,母神
O meterna Deus

母親啊,母神啊,父神啊(永恆的)
O meterna, o meterna De, o paternum Deo (eterna)

阿梅諾斯托插圖
Amenosto illusta

哦媽媽的聲音
O meterna de voxi

阿梅諾斯斯托斯要吹
Amenosto pluzzire

哦,母神,你是路西法
O meterna Deus amenosto lucifera

阿梅諾斯托插圖
Amenosto illusta

哦媽媽的聲音
O meterna de voxi

阿梅諾斯斯托斯要吹
Amenosto pluzzire

哦,母神,你是路西法
O meterna Deus amenosto lucifera

阿梅諾斯托插圖
Amenosto illusta

哦媽媽的聲音
O meterna de voxi

阿梅諾斯斯托斯要吹
Amenosto pluzzire

噢,母神,你讓我哭泣
O meterna Deus amenosto pluzzire

作詞/作曲:Eric Levi / Johann Pachelbel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛