Skip to main content

Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho [90s EURODANCE BOOTLEG]


哦,她很可愛,但也是個神經病
Oh, she's sweet but a psycho

有點心理
A little bit psycho

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

哦,她很性感,但也是個神經病
Oh, she's hot but a psycho

所以左邊,但她是右邊的
So left but she's right, though

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
她會讓你詛咒,但她會祝福你
She'll make you curse, but she a blessin'

她會在一秒鐘內撕裂你的襯衫
She'll rip your shirt within a second

你會回來的,回來幾秒鐘
You'll be coming back, back for seconds

有了你的盤子,你就是無法控制它
With your plate, you just can't help it
不不不,你們一起玩吧
No, no, you'll play along

讓她帶領你前行
Let her lead you on

你會說:“不,不”
You'll be saying, "No, no"

然後說“是啊是啊”
Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes"

因為她弄亂了你的頭
'Cause she messin' with your head
哦,她很可愛,但也是個神經病
Oh, she's sweet but a psycho

有點心理
A little bit psycho

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

哦,她很性感,但也是個神經病
Oh, she's hot but a psycho

所以左邊,但她是右邊的
So left but she's right, though

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
「拿起警察槍」有點瘋狂
"Grab a cop gun" kinda crazy

她有毒但很美味
She's poison but tasty

是的,人們說,“跑,別走開”
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"

因為她很可愛,但也是個神經病
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho

有點心理
A little bit psycho

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
瞧,有人說,「別喝她的魔藥
See, someone said, "Don't drink her potions

她會毫無感情地親吻你的脖子
She'll kiss your neck with no emotion

當她很刻薄時,你知道你喜歡她
When she's mean, you know you love it

因為她的味道太甜了,別糖衣了”
'Cause she tastes so sweet, don't sugarcoat it"
不不不,你們一起玩吧
No, no, you'll play along

讓她帶領你前行
Let her lead you on

你會說,“不(不,不,不),不(不)”
You'll be saying, "No (no, no, no), no (no)"

然後說“是啊是啊”
Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes"

因為她搞亂了你的頭(嘿)
'Cause she messin' with your head (hey)
哦,她很可愛,但也是個神經病
Oh, she's sweet but a psycho

有點心理
A little bit psycho

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

哦,她很性感,但也是個神經病
Oh, she's hot but a psycho

所以左邊,但她是右邊的
So left but she's right, though

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
「拿起警察槍」有點瘋狂
"Grab a cop gun" kinda crazy

她有毒但很美味
She's poison but tasty

是的,人們說,“跑,別走開”
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"

因為她很可愛,但也是個神經病
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho

有點心理
A little bit psycho

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
你跟我一樣,你瘋了
You're just like me, you're out your mind

我知道這很奇怪,我們都是那種瘋狂的人
I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind

你告訴我我瘋了
You're tellin' me that I'm insane

男孩,別假裝你不喜歡痛苦
Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain
哦,她很可愛,但也是個神經病
Oh, she's sweet but a psycho

有點心理
A little bit psycho

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

哦,她很性感,但也是個神經病
Oh, she's hot but a psycho

所以左邊,但她是右邊的
So left but she's right, though

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
「拿起警察槍」有點瘋狂
"Grab a cop gun" kinda crazy

她有毒但很美味
She's poison but tasty

是的,人們說,“跑,別走開”
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"

因為她很可愛,但也是個神經病
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho

有點心理
A little bit psycho

晚上,她會尖叫
At night, she's screamin'

“我——媽媽——媽媽,我瘋了”
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

作詞/作曲:Henry Walter / William Lobban-bean / Madison Love / Amanda Koci / Andreas Anderen Haugland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛