Skip to main content

Olivia Rodrigo - All I Want



我想要的僅此而已
All I want is nothing more

聽到你敲我的門
To hear you knocking at my door

因為如果我能再看到你的臉
'Cause if I could see your face once more

我確信我可以作為一個快樂的人死去
I could die as a happy man I'm sure
當你說最後的再見時
When you said your last goodbye

我內心有點死了
I died a little bit inside

我整夜躺在床上流著淚
I lay in tears in bed all night

獨自一人沒有你在身邊
Alone without you by my side
但如果你愛我
But if you loved me

為什麼離開我
Why did you leave me
帶走我的身體
Take my body

帶走我的身體
Take my body

我想要的只是
All I want is

我所需要的只是
All I need is

去尋找某人
To find somebody

我會找人
I'll find somebody
哦哦
Ooh oh

哦哦
Ooh oh

哦哦
Ooh oh

哦哦
Ooh oh
因為你展現了我最好的一面
'Cause you brought out the best of me

我從未見過的一部分
A part of me I'd never seen

你把我的靈魂擦乾淨了
You took my soul wiped it clean

我們的愛是為電影銀幕而生
Our love was made for movie screens
但如果你愛我
But if you loved me

為什麼離開我
Why did you leave me

帶走我的身體
Take my body

帶走我的身體
Take my body

我想要的只是
All I want is

我所需要的只是
All I need is

去尋找某人
To find somebody

我會找人
I'll find somebody
哦哦
Ooh oh

哦哦
Ooh oh

哦哦
Ooh oh

哦哦
Ooh oh

噢啊
Ooh ah

哦哦
Ooh oh
哦,如果你愛我
Ooh, if you loved me

為什麼離開我
Why did you leave me

帶走我的身體
Take my body

帶走我的身體
Take my body

我想要的只是
All I want is

我所需要的只是
All I need is

去尋找某人
To find somebody

我會找人
I'll find somebody
和你一樣哦
Like you, ooh

作詞/作曲:James Oliver Richard Flannigan / Mark Daniel Prendergast / Stephen Joseph Garrigan / Vincent Thomas May

Kodaline - All I Want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛