Skip to main content

Oceans (Shalom Margaret Cover) - Lofi Remix


你在水面上呼喚我
You call me out upon the waters

未知的地方可能會失敗
The great unknown where feet may fail

我在神秘中找到了你
And there I find You in the mystery

在海洋深處我的信念將屹立不倒
In oceans deep my faith will stand
我會呼喚你的名字
And I will call upon Your Name

讓我的目光高於海浪
And keep my eyes above the waves

當海平面上升時
When oceans rise

我的靈魂將安息在祢的懷抱
My soul will rest in Your embrace

因為我是你的,你也是我的
For I am Yours and You are mine
祢的恩典充滿於最深的水域
Your grace abounds in deepest waters

你至高無上的手將是我的嚮導
Your sovereign hand will be my guide

腳可能會失靈,恐懼會包圍我
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me

你從來沒有失敗過,現在不會開始
You've never failed and You won't start now
所以我會呼喚你的名字
So I will call upon Your Name

讓我的目光高於海浪
And keep my eyes above the waves

當海平面上升時
When oceans rise

我的靈魂將安息在祢的懷抱
My soul will rest in Your embrace

因為我是你的,你是我的,哦
For I am Yours and You are mine, oh
你是我的,哦
And You are mine, oh
精神引導我到達我的信任無國界的地方
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

讓我在水面上行走
Let me walk upon the waters

無論你在哪裡呼喚我
Wherever You would call me

帶我走得比我的雙腳走得更深
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

我的信念將會更加堅定
And my faith will be made stronger

在我的救主面前
In the presence of my Saviour
精神引導我到達我的信任無國界的地方
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

讓我在水面上行走
Let me walk upon the waters

無論你在哪裡呼喚我
Wherever You would call me

帶我走得比我的雙腳走得更深
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

我的信念將會更加堅定
And my faith will be made stronger

在我的救主面前
In the presence of my Saviour
精神引導我到達我的信任無國界的地方
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

讓我在水面上行走
Let me walk upon the waters

無論你在哪裡呼喚我
Wherever You would call me

帶我走得比我的雙腳走得更深
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

我的信念將會更加堅定
And my faith will be made stronger

在我的救主面前
In the presence of my Saviour
精神引導我到達我的信任無國界的地方
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

讓我在水面上行走
Let me walk upon the waters

無論你在哪裡呼喚我
Wherever You would call me

帶我走得比我的雙腳走得更深
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

我的信念將會更加堅定
And my faith will be made stronger

在我的救主面前
In the presence of my Saviour
精神引導我到達我的信任無國界的地方
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

讓我在水面上行走
Let me walk upon the waters

無論你在哪裡呼喚我
Wherever You would call me

帶我走得比我的雙腳走得更深
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

我的信念將會更加堅定
And my faith will be made stronger

在我的救主面前
In the presence of my Saviour
精神引導我到達我的信任無國界的地方
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

讓我在水面上行走
Let me walk upon the waters

無論你在哪裡呼喚我
Wherever You would call me

帶我走得比我的雙腳走得更深
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

我的信念將會更加堅定
And my faith will be made stronger

在我的救主面前
In the presence of my Saviour
我會呼喚你的名字
I will call upon Your Name

讓我的目光高於海浪
Keep my eyes above the waves

我的靈魂將安息在祢的懷抱
My soul will rest in Your embrace

我是你的,你是我的
I am Yours and You are mine

作詞/作曲:Joel Houston / Matt Crocker / Salomon Lighthelm

Oceans - Central Church Augusta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛