Skip to main content

No Mercy - Where Do You Go (ZDF-Fernsehgarten 21.07.2002)


我的可愛的你要去哪裡?
Where do you go, my lovely?

你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

我想知道,親愛的,我想知道
I want to know, my lovely, I want to know
你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

哦哦哦哦
Oh oh eh oh

我想知道哦哦哦哦
I want to know, oh oh eh oh

你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

哦哦哦哦哦誒
Oh oh oh oh eh

哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
Oh oh oh oh eh, oh oh oh oh eh oh

我想知道
I want to know

你在哪裡,你要去哪裡?
Where do you, where do you go?

你在哪裡,你要去哪裡?
Where do you, where do you go?
你離開時沒有說一句話,沒有留言,沒有電話號碼
You leave without a word, no message, no number

現在我的頭像滾雷一樣轟鳴
And now my head is pounding like rolling thunder

你留給我的是內心深處的心痛
You left me with a heartache deep inside

女孩,你應該看到我整夜哭泣,我想知道
Girl you should see me cry all night, and I wonder
大家都說,太可惜了,有什麼問題嗎?
Everybody says, what a shame, what is wrong?

他們不喜歡你玩的遊戲
They don't like the game you play

聽說你每晚都在附近閒逛直到天亮
Heard you're hanging 'round every night until dawn

日日夜夜都在等你
Been waiting for you night and day
我的可愛的你要去哪裡?
Where do you go, my lovely?

你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

我想知道,親愛的,我想知道
I want to know, my lovely, I want to know
你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

哦哦哦哦
Oh oh eh oh

我想知道哦哦哦哦
I want to know, oh oh eh oh

你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

哦哦哦哦哦誒
Oh oh oh oh eh

哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
Oh oh oh oh eh, oh oh oh oh eh oh

我想知道
I want to know
你得打破沉默,別讓我久等
You gotta break the silence, don't keep me waiting

就像一條河流流向大海
Just like a river flowing to the sea

你跑回我身邊
You're running back to me

來聽聽我在說什麼
Come hear what I'm saying
我的可愛的你要去哪裡?
Where do you go, my lovely?

我想知道
I want to know
你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

哦哦哦哦
Oh oh eh oh

哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
Oh oh oh oh eh, oh oh oh oh eh oh

我們要去哪裡?
Where do we go?

哦哦哦哦
Oh oh eh oh

哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
Oh oh oh oh eh, oh oh oh oh eh oh
我想知道哦哦哦哦
I want to know, oh oh eh oh

娜娜娜娜迪達,娜娜迪達,達達迪達達,娜
Na na na na di da, na na di da, da da da di da da, na

娜娜娜娜迪達,娜娜迪達,達達迪達達
Na na na na di da, na na di da, da da da di da da

你在哪裡,你要去哪裡?
Where do you, where do you go?
救我
Save me
回來擦乾眼淚寶貝我為你哭泣
Come back and dry the tears, I cried for you baby

你必須停止內心深處的這種心痛
You've gotta stop this heartache deep inside

你得幫我安全度過這個夜晚
You've gotta help me make it through the night safely

回來救我吧
Come back and save me
我的可愛的你要去哪裡?
Where do you go, my lovely?

你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

我想知道,親愛的,我想知道
I want to know, my lovely, I want to know

我的可愛的你要去哪裡?
Where do you go, my lovely?

你去哪裡?
Where do you go?

我想知道
I want to know
娜娜娜娜迪達,娜娜迪達,達達迪達達,娜
Na na na na di da, na na di da, da da da di da da, na

娜娜娜娜迪達,娜娜迪達,達達迪達達
Na na na na di da, na na di da, da da da di da da

你在哪裡,你要去哪裡?
Where do you, where do you go?

作詞/作曲:Franz Reuther / Peter Bischof-Fallenstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛