Skip to main content

Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved


我快要崩潰了,這次我害怕沒有人來拯救我
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me

要嘛全有要嘛全無真的讓我發瘋
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy

我需要有人來治愈
I need somebody to heal

有人認識
Somebody to know

有人要擁有
Somebody to have

有人要抱著
Somebody to hold

這很容易說
It's easy to say

但它從來都不是一樣的
But it's never the same

我想我有點喜歡你麻木所有痛苦的方式
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain
現在天在流血
Now the day bleeds

進入夜幕降臨
Into nightfall

而你不在這裡
And you're not here

讓我度過這一切
To get me through it all

我放鬆了警惕
I let my guard down

然後你拉了地毯
And then you pulled the rug

我已經有點習慣成為你愛的人了
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
我快要崩潰了,這次我擔心沒有人可以求助
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to

這種全有或全無的愛方式讓我在沒有你的情況下入睡
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you

現在,我需要有人知道
Now, I need somebody to know

有人來治愈
Somebody to heal

有人要擁有
Somebody to have

只是為了知道那是什麼感覺
Just to know how it feels

說起來很容易,但從來都不是一樣的
It's easy to say but it's never the same

我想我有點喜歡你幫助我逃脫的方式
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape
現在天在流血
Now the day bleeds

進入夜幕降臨
Into nightfall

而你不在這裡
And you're not here

讓我度過這一切
To get me through it all

我放鬆了警惕
I let my guard down

然後你拉了地毯
And then you pulled the rug

我已經有點習慣成為你愛的人了
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
有時痛的時候我會閉上眼睛
And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes

我投入你的懷抱
I fall into your arms

在你的聲音中我會很安全直到我回來
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around
現在,這一天正在流血
For now the day bleeds

進入夜幕降臨
Into nightfall

而你不在這裡
And you're not here

讓我度過這一切
To get me through it all

我放鬆了警惕
I let my guard down

然後你拉了地毯
And then you pulled the rug

我已經有點習慣成為你愛的人了
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
但現在天在流血
But now the day bleeds

進入夜幕降臨
Into nightfall

而你不在這裡
And you're not here

讓我度過這一切
To get me through it all

我放鬆了警惕
I let my guard down

然後你拉了地毯
And then you pulled the rug

我已經有點習慣成為你愛的人了
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
我放鬆了警惕
I let my guard down

然後你拉了地毯
And then you pulled the rug

我已經有點習慣成為你愛的人了
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

作詞/作曲:Benjamin Kohn / Lewis Capaldi / Peter Kelleher / Samuel Roman / Tom Barnes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛