Skip to main content

[Lady Gaga] Hold My Hand


告訴我你需要我
Tell me you need me
握住我的手一切都會好起來的
Hold my hand, everything will be okay

我從天上聽說雲已經變成灰色了
I heard from the heavens that clouds have been grey

把我拉近,用你疼痛的手臂包裹我
Pull me close, wrap me in your aching arms

我看到你很受傷,為什麼你花了這麼長時間
I see that you're hurtin', why'd you take so long
告訴我你需要我?
To tell me you need me?

我看到你在流血
I see that you're bleeding

你不需要再給​​我看
You don't need to show me again

但如果你決定的話,我會和你一起度過這一生
But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you

直到最後我都不會放手
I won't let go 'til the end
所以今晚哭吧
So cry tonight

但你不要放開我的手
But don't you let go of my hand

你可以哭出最後一滴眼淚
You can cry every last tear

在我明白之前我不會離開
I won't leave 'til I understand

答應我,握住我的手
Promise me, just hold my hand
抬起頭,看著我如意的眼睛
Raise your head, look into my wishful eyes

你內心的恐懼將會消失,給它時間
That fear that's inside you will lift, give it time

我可以看到你現在看不見的一切
I can see everything you're blind to now

你的禱告將會得到回應,讓上帝低語如何
Your prayers will be answered, let God whisper how
告訴我你需要我,我看到你在流血
To tell me you need me, I see that you're bleeding

你不需要再給​​我看
You don't need to show me again

但如果你決定的話,我會和你一起度過這一生
But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you

直到最後我都不會放手
I won't let go 'til the end
所以今晚哭吧
So cry tonight

但你不要放開我的手
But don't you let go of my hand

你可以哭出最後一滴眼淚
You can cry every last tear

在我明白之前我不會離開
I won't leave 'til I understand

答應我你會握住我的手
Promise you'll just hold my hand
握住我的手 握住我的
Hold my hand, hold my

握住我的手,我的手
Hold my hand, my hand

我會在這裡,握住我的手
I'll be right here, hold my hand

握住我的手 握住我的
Hold my hand, hold my

握住我的手,我的手
Hold my hand, my hand

我會在這裡,握住我的手
I'll be right here, hold my hand
我知道你很害怕,你的痛苦並不完美
I know you're scared and your pain is imperfect

但你不要放棄自己
But don't you give up on yourself

我聽過一個故事,一個女孩,她曾經告訴我
I've heard a story, a girl, she once told me

我會再快樂
That I would be happy again
抓住我的手
Hold my hand

抓住我的手
Hold my hand

握住我的手 握住我的手
Hold my hand, hold my hand

握住我的手 握住我的手
Hold my hand, hold my hand

抓住我的手
Hold my hand

我從天上聽到

作詞/作曲:Michael Tucker / Stefani Germanotta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛