Skip to main content

JOHN O'BANION - I Don't Want This Night To End


You and I didn't see the evenings fly
There was magic in the air
With time enough to spare
Now in hours I have to say goodbye
Well, you know I have to go
But still it hurts me so

I don’t want this night to end
Don't say goodbye
Just hold me close, my darling
I don't want this night to end
Pretend awhile
And let’s forget tomorrow

Feeling blue, I can see it in your eyes
But I've got a job to do
Got to see things through
But I'll be near even when I am out of sight
Counting seconds 'til the day
I'm coming home to stay

I don't want this night to end
Don't say goodbye
Just hold me close, my darling
I don't want this night to end
Pretend awhile
And let’s forget tomorrow
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
She Dreams of You
John O’Banion
She’s the One
John O’Banion
I Don’t Want to Lose Your Love
John O’Banion
Oh, my darling, love me tonight
And chase the morning shadows
With your heavenly light
I find my strength inside your arms
So love me tonight and keep my heart beside you
When you go, oh

I don’t want this night to end
Don't say goodbye
Just hold me close, my darling
I don’t want this night to end
Pretend awhile
And let's forget tomorrow

I don't want this night to end
Don't say goodbye
Just hold me close, my darling
I don’t want this night to end
Pretend awhile
And let's forget tomorrow

I don't want this night to end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛