Skip to main content

Declan McKenna - Slipping Through My Fingers


拎著書包,一大早出門
School bag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning

心不在焉的微笑揮手道別
Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile

我看著她離去,心中湧起一股眾所周知的悲傷
I watch her go with a surge of that well-known sadness

我得坐下來一會兒
And I have to sit down for a while
我感覺我將永遠失去她
The feeling that I'm losing her forever

雖然從未真正走進她的世界
While never really entering her world

每當能分享她的笑聲我就很高興
I'm glad whenever I can share her laughter

那個有趣的小女孩
That funny little girl
時時刻刻從我指間溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time

我努力捕捉每一分鐘
I try to capture every minute

裡面的感覺
The feeling in it

時時刻刻從我指間溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
我真的明白她心裡在想什麼嗎?
Do I really see what's in her mind?

每次我以為我已經接近了解
Each time I think I'm close to knowing

她不斷成長
She keeps on growing

時時刻刻從我指間溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
睡在我們的眼睛裡,她和我在早餐桌上
Sleep in our eyes, her and me at the breakfast table

剛醒來,我就讓寶貴的時間流逝了
Barely awake, I let precious time go by

然後,當她離開時,就會有那種古老的憂鬱感覺
Then, when she's gone, there's that old melancholy feeling

還有一種我無法否認的罪惡感
And a sense of guilt I can't deny
我們的奇妙冒險發生了什麼事?
What happened to our wonderful adventures?

我計劃好的我們要去的地方?
The places I had planned for us to go?

好吧,其中一些我們做到了,但大多數我們沒有
Well, some of that we did, but most we didn't

為什麼,我只是不知道
And why, I just don't know
時時刻刻從我指間溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time

我努力捕捉每一分鐘
I try to capture every minute

裡面的感覺
The feeling in it

時時刻刻從我指間溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
我真的明白她心裡在想什麼嗎?
Do I really see what's in her mind?

每次我以為我已經接近了解
Each time I think I'm close to knowing

她不斷成長
She keeps on growing

時時刻刻從我指間溜走
Slipping through my fingers all the time
有時我希望能把畫面定格
Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture

並把它從時間的有趣把戲中拯救出來
And save it from the funny tricks of time

從我的指間溜走
Slipping through my fingers
拎著書包,一大早出門
School bag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning

心不在焉的微笑揮手道別
Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile

作詞/作曲:Benny Goran Bror Andersson / Bjoern K. Ulvaeus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛