Skip to main content

[Darin Zanyar] Be What You Wanna Be


醫生演員律師或歌手
Doctor actor lawyer or a singer

總統為何不成為夢想家
Why not president be a dreamer

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be

警察消防員或郵差
Police man fire fighter or a post man

為什麼不像你老人家那樣
Why not something like your old man

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be
醫生演員律師或歌手
Doctor actor lawyer or a singer

總統為何不成為夢想家
Why not president be a dreamer

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be
我知道我們都有一件事
I know that we all got one thing

我們大家共同分享
That we all share together

我們有一個美好的夢想
We got that one nice dream we live for

你永遠不知道生活會帶來什麼
You never know what life could bring

因為沒有什麼是永恆不變的
'Cause nothing lasts forever

只要堅持你效力的球隊
Just hold on to the team you play for
我知道你能到達頂峰
I know you could reach the top

確保你不會停止
Make sure that you won't stop

成為你想成為的人
Be the one that you wanna be

現在和我一起唱這首歌
Now sing this with me
醫生演員律師或歌手
Doctor actor lawyer or a singer

總統為何不成為夢想家
Why not president be a dreamer

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be

警察消防員或郵差
Police man fire fighter or a post man

為什麼不像你老人家那樣
Why not something like your old man

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be
我們可能有不同的思考方式
We may have different ways to think

但這並不重要
But it doesn't really matter

我們都陷入了這生活的蒸氣之中
We all caught up in the steam of this life

專注於每一件小事
Focus on every little thing

這才是真正重要的
That's what does really matter

豪華汽車和金光閃閃,這不是現實生活
Luxury cars and bling that's not real life
我知道你能到達頂峰
I know you could reach the top

確保你不會停止
Make sure that you won't stop

成為你想成為的人
Be the one that you wanna be

現在和我一起唱這首歌
Now sing this with me
醫生演員律師或歌手
Doctor actor lawyer or a singer

總統為何不成為夢想家
Why not president be a dreamer

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be

警察消防員或郵差
Police man fire fighter or a post man

為什麼不像你老人家那樣
Why not something like your old man

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be
去年我曾經夢想過這一天
Last year I used to dream about this day

現在我在這裡為你歌唱
Now I'm here I'm singing for you

我希望我能激勵你
I hope I could inspire you

因為我擁有所有的愛
'Cause I've got all the love

因為我對你充滿了愛
'Cause I've got all love for you
醫生演員律師或歌手
Doctor actor lawyer or a singer

總統為何不成為夢想家
Why not president be a dreamer

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be

警察消防員或郵差
Police man fire fighter or a post man

為什麼不像你老人家那樣
Why not something like your old man

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be
醫生演員律師或歌手
Doctor actor lawyer or a singer

總統為何不成為夢想家
Why not president be a dreamer

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be

警察消防員或郵差
Police man fire fighter or a post man

為什麼不像你老人家那樣
Why not something like your old man

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be
醫生演員律師或歌手
Doctor actor lawyer or a singer

總統為何不成為夢想家
Why not president be a dreamer

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be

警察消防員或郵差
Police man fire fighter or a post man

為什麼不像你老人家那樣
Why not something like your old man

你可以成為你想成為的人
You can be just the one you wanna be

作詞/作曲:Bilal Hajji / Darin Zanyar / Nadir Khayat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛