Skip to main content

[Coldplay] Yellow


看那星星
Look at the stars

看他們如何為你綻放光芒
Look how they shine for you
以及你所做的一切
And everything you do
是的,它們都是黃色的
Yeah, they were all yellow
我也跟著來了
I came along

我為你寫了一首歌
I wrote a song for you

以及你所做的所有事情
And all the things you do
它被稱為黃色
And it was called Yellow
然後輪到我了
So then I took my turn

哦,做了什麼好事
Oh, what a thing to have done

而且全都是黃色的
And it was all yellow
你的皮膚,哦,是的,你的皮膚和骨頭
Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones

變成美麗的東西
Turn into something beautiful

你知道,你知道我如此愛你
And you know, you know I love you so
你知道我如此愛你
You know I love you so
我遊過去
I swam across

我為你跳過去
I jumped across for you

哦,有什麼可做的
Oh, what a thing to do

因為你都是黃色的
'Cause you were all yellow
我畫了一條線
I drew a line

我為你畫了一條線
I drew a line for you

哦,有什麼可做的
Oh, what a thing to do

而且全都是黃色的
And it was all yellow
還有你的皮膚,哦,是的,你的皮膚和骨頭
And your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones

變成美麗的東西
Turn into something beautiful

你知道,為了你,我願意流乾自己的血
And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry

為了你,我願意流乾自己的血
For you, I'd bleed myself dry
這是真的
It's true

看他們如何為你綻放光芒
Look how they shine for you

看他們如何為你綻放光芒
Look how they shine for you

看看他們如何閃耀
Look how they shine for

看他們如何為你綻放光芒
Look how they shine for you

看他們如何為你綻放光芒
Look how they shine for you

看看他們如何閃閃發光
Look how they shine
看那星星
Look at the stars

看他們如何為你綻放光芒
Look how they shine for you

以及你所做的所有事情
And all the things that you do

作詞/作曲:Christopher Anthony John Martin / Guy Rupert Berryman / William Champion / Jonathan Mark Buckland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛