Skip to main content

[Coldplay] The Scientist


過來見你,告訴你我很抱歉
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry

你不知道你有多可愛
You don't know how lovely you are

我必須找到你,告訴你我需要你
I had to find you, tell you I need you

告訴你我讓你與眾不同
Tell you I set you apart
告訴我你的秘密並問我你的問題
Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions

哦,讓我們回到最初
Oh, let's go back to the start

繞圈跑,尾巴來了
Running in circles, coming up tails

專注於科學
Heads on a science apart
沒有人說容易
Nobody said it was easy

我們的分離真是太可惜了
It's such a shame for us to part

沒有人說容易
Nobody said it was easy

從來沒有人說過這會這麼難
No one ever said it would be this hard

哦,帶我回到起點
Oh, take me back to the start
我只是猜測數字和數字
I was just guessing at numbers and figures

解開謎題
Pulling the puzzles apart

科學問題、科學與進步
Questions of science, science and progress

不要像我的心一樣大聲說話
Do not speak as loud as my heart

但告訴我你愛我,回來困擾我
But tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

哦,我急於開始
Oh and I rush to the start
繞圈跑,追著我們的尾巴
Running in circles, chasing our tails

像我們一樣回來
Coming back as we are
沒有人說容易
Nobody said it was easy

噢,我們的分離真是太遺憾了
Oh, it's such a shame for us to part

沒有人說容易
Nobody said it was easy

沒有人說過這會這麼難
No one ever said it would be so hard

我要回到起點
I'm going back to the start

作詞/作曲:Christopher Anthony John Martin / Guy Rupert Berryman / William Champion / Jonathan Mark Buckland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛