Skip to main content

[Coldplay] In My Place


在我的地方,在我的地方
In My Place, In My Place

是我無法改變的台詞
Were lines that I couldn't change

我迷路了,哦耶
I was lost, oh yeah

我迷失了,我迷失了
I was lost, I was lost

越過我不該越過的界限
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed

我迷路了,哦耶
I was lost, oh yeah
是的
Yeah

你必須等多久?
How long must you wait for it?

是的
Yeah

您必須支付多長時間?
How long must you pay for it?

是的
Yeah

你必須等多久?
How long must you wait for it?

哦,為了它
Oh, for it
我很害怕,我很害怕
I was scared, I was scared

疲倦且準備不足
Tired and under prepared

但我會等待
But I'll wait for it

如果你走 如果你走
If you go, if you go

把我一個人留在這裡
Leave me down here on my own

那我會等你(是的)
Then I'll wait for you (yeah)
是的
Yeah

你必須等多久?
How long must you wait for it?

是的
Yeah

您必須支付多長時間?
How long must you pay for it?

是的
Yeah

你必須等多久?
How long must you wait for it?

哦,為了這個?
Oh, for it?
請唱歌,請,請
Singing please, please, please

回來給我唱歌
Come back and sing to me

對我,我
To me, me

來吧,唱出來吧
Come on and sing it out

現在,現在
Now, now

來吧,唱出來吧
Come on and sing it out

對我,我
To me, me

回來唱歌
Come back and sing
在我的地方,在我的地方
In My Place, In My Place

是我無法改變的台詞
Were lines that I couldn't change

我迷失了,哦耶
And I was lost, oh yeah

哦耶
Oh yeah

作詞/作曲:Christopher Anthony John Martin / Guy Rupert Berryman / William Champion / Jonathan Mark Buckland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛