Skip to main content

[Coldplay] FIX YOU


當你竭盡全力卻沒有成功時
When you try your best, but you don't succeed

當你得到你想要的東西,卻沒有得到你需要的東西時
When you get what you want, but not what you need

當你覺得好累卻又睡不著的時候
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep

反向卡住
Stuck in reverse
淚水從你的臉上流下來
And the tears come streaming down your face

當你失去了無法彌補的東西時
When you lose something you can't replace

當你愛一個人卻浪費了
When you love someone, but it goes to waste

難道會更糟?
Could it be worse?
燈光會引導你回家
Lights will guide you home

並點燃你的骨頭
And ignite your bones

我會盡力修復你
And I will try to fix you
或在高處,或在低處
And high up above, or down below

當你太愛而無法放手時
When you're too in love to let it go

但如果你不嘗試,你永遠不會知道
But if you never try, you'll never know

正是你的價值
Just what you're worth
燈光會引導你回家
Lights will guide you home

並點燃你的骨頭
And ignite your bones

我會盡力修復你
And I will try to fix you
淚水從你的臉上流下來
Tears stream down your face

失去了就無法再重來
When you lose something you cannot replace

淚水從你的臉上流下來,而我
Tears stream down your face, and I
淚水從你的臉上流下來
Tears stream down your face

我向你保證我會從錯誤中學習
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

淚水從你的臉上流下來,而我
Tears stream down your face, and I
燈光會引導你回家
Lights will guide you home

並點燃你的骨頭
And ignite your bones

我會盡力修復你
And I will try to fix you

作詞/作曲:Christopher Anthony John Martin / Guy Rupert Berryman / William Champion / Jonathan Mark Buckland


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛