Skip to main content

[魏如萱] 甜蜜生活 | 房間

作詞:娃娃

作曲:Mondialito


彌漫著一種迷人麝香 傷感的木頭都已沉睡

閃著暗玫瑰的 輕微橘紅色 低調擺設

我陶醉在 你愛的


柔軟棉被裏面 暫停的世界 欣賞整個神秘房間

來不及整理思緒 又沐浴在 你憂鬱臉龐的氣息

忘記了吃飯 忘記離開 chéri 告訴我怎麼辦

縈繞著一種天使聲音 飄蕩的靈魂都已沉浸


彈著像夕陽的 輕微褐黃色 木吉他琴

我陶醉在 你手的


悠柔旋律裏面 斑斕的世界 溫柔變換著尼龍線

來不及品嘗靜謐 又融化在 你耳畔呢儂的軟語

柔軟棉被裏面 暫停的世界 欣賞整個神秘房間

來不及整理思緒 又沐浴在 你憂鬱臉龐的氣息

空氣香香的 櫻花開了 mon coeur ne bat que pour toi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛