Skip to main content

WANDS 「世界が終るまでは… [WANDS第5期ver.]」


我獨自一人在大城市
大都会に 僕はもう一人で

就像一個被丟掉的空罐頭
投げ捨てられた 空きカンのようだ

直到我們了解彼此的一切
互いのすべてを 知りつくすまでが

如果是愛,就讓我們永遠長眠吧…
愛ならば いっそ 永久(とわ)に眠ろうか...
直到世界末日我都不會離開你
世界が終わるまでは 離れる事もない

數千個夜晚我都希望如此
そう願ってた 幾千の夜と

為什麼只有回不來的時候才會不發光呢?
戻らない時だけが 何故輝いては

連我那顆憔悴的心都碎了…
やつれ切った 心までも 壊す...

轉瞬即逝的感覺…這個悲劇之夜
はかなき想い... この Tragedy Night
人們尋求一種形式(回應)
そして人は 形(こたえ)を求めて

失去一些不可替代的東西
かけがえのない 何かを失う

在充滿慾望的城市裡,夜空
欲望だらけの 街じゃ 夜空の

即使是星塵也無法照亮我們。
星屑も 僕らを 灯せない
讓我在世界末日之前聽到它
世界が終わる前に 聞かせておくれよ

災難就像花盛開
満開の花が 似合いの Catastrophe

儘管每個人都希望如此,但他們並不相信永恆。
誰もが望みながら 永遠を信じない

但我確信我正在夢想著明天
なのに きっと 明日を夢見てる
轉瞬即逝的日子和這個悲劇之夜
はかなき日々と この Tragedy Night
直到世界末日我都不會離開你
世界が終わるまでは 離れる事もない

數千個夜晚我都希望如此
そう願ってた 幾千の夜と

為什麼只有回不來的時候才會不發光呢?
戻らない時だけが 何故輝いては

連我那顆憔悴的心都碎了…
やつれ切った 心までも 壊す...

轉瞬即逝的感覺…這個悲劇之夜
はかなき想い... この Tragedy Night

這個悲劇之夜
この Tragedy Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛