Skip to main content

Michael Jackson & (A.I) Ariana Grande - (I Like) The Way You Love Me


好吧,這就是節奏
Okay, this is the tempo

這就是旋律
And this is the melody

當我遇見你時,我獨自一人在黑暗中
I was alone in the dark when I met you

鼓
Drums
當我遇見你時,我獨自一人在黑暗中
I was alone in the dark when I met ya

(哦哦哦哦)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)

你握著我的手告訴我你愛我
You took my hand and you told me you loved me

(哦哦哦哦)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
我孤獨一人,我的生命中沒有愛
I was alone, there was no love in my life

我害怕生活而你來得及時
I was afraid of life and you came in time

你牽著我的手,我們在月光下接吻
You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight

(哦哦哦哦)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
我喜歡你抱著我的方式(不管你如何抱著我)
I like the way how you're holdin' me (It doesn't matter how you're holdin' me)

我喜歡你愛我的方式(無論你如何愛我)
I like the way you're lovin' me (It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me)

我喜歡你觸摸我的方式
I like the way how you're touchin' me

(無論你如何觸碰我並不重要)
(It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me)

我喜歡你親吻我的方式(無論你如何親吻我)
I like the way how you're kissin' me (It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me)

你會看到的
You'll see
用不了多久我們就會發誓,我打賭
It won't be long 'til we make vows, I bet you

(哦哦哦哦)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)

感謝上天讓我遇見了你
I thank the Heavens above that I met ya

(哦哦哦哦)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
我孤獨一人,我的生命中沒有愛
I was alone, there was no love in my life

我害怕生活而你來得及時
I was afraid of life and you came in time

你牽著我的手,我們在月光下接吻
You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight

(哦哦哦)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
我喜歡你愛我的方式(無論你如何擁抱我)
I like the way how you're lovin' me (It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me)

我喜歡你抱著我的方式(無論你如何愛我)
I like the way how you're holdin' me (It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me)

我喜歡你觸摸我的方式
I like the way how you're touchin' me

(無論你如何觸碰我並不重要)
(It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me)

我喜歡你親吻我的方式(無論你如何親吻我)
I like the way how you're kissin' me (It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me)
世界因你來得及時而變得更美好
The world's a better place 'cause you came in time

你帶走了雨水,帶來了陽光
You took away the rain and brought the sunshine

我很害怕,因為上次我受傷了
I was afraid 'cause I was hurt the last time

(哦哦哦)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
我喜歡你抱著我的方式(無論你如何抱著我)
I like the way how you're holdin' me (It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me)

我喜歡你愛我的方式(無論你如何愛我)
I like the way how you're lovin' me (It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me)

我喜歡你觸摸我的方式
I like the way how you're touchin' me

(無論你如何觸碰我並不重要)
(It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me)

我喜歡你親吻我的方式(無論你如何親吻我)
I like the way how you're kissin' me (It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me)

你會看到的
You'll see
哦哦哦哦
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

哦哦哦哦
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

哦哦哦哦
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

哦哦哦哦
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

哦哦哦哦
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

哦哦哦哦
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

哦哦哦哦
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

哦哦哦哦
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
我喜歡你抱著我的方式(無論你如何抱著我)
I like the way how you're holdin' me (It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me)

我喜歡你愛我的方式(無論你如何愛我)
I like the way how you're lovin' me (It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me)

我喜歡你觸摸我的方式
I like the way how you're touchin' me

(無論你如何觸碰我並不重要)
(It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me)

我喜歡你親吻我的方式(無論你如何親吻我)
I like the way how you're kissin' me (It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me)
我喜歡你抱著我的方式(無論你如何抱著我)
I like the way how you're holdin' me (It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me)

我喜歡你愛我的方式(無論你如何愛我)
I like the way how you're lovin' me (It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me)

我喜歡你觸摸我的方式
I like the way how you're touchin' me

(無論你如何觸碰我並不重要)
(It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me)

我喜歡你親吻我的方式(無論你如何親吻我)
I like the way how you're kissin' me (It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me)

你會看到的
You'll see
你如何抱著我並不重要
It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me

你如何愛我並不重要
It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me

作詞/作曲:Michael Jackson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛