Skip to main content

Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way (from A Star Is Born)


亞利桑那州的天空在你眼中燃燒
That Arizona sky burnin' in your eyes

你看著我,寶貝,我想要著火
You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire

它像加州黃金一樣埋在我的靈魂裡
It's buried in my soul like California gold

你在我身上發現了我找不到的光
You found the light in me that I couldn't find
所以當我都哽咽的時候
So when I'm all choked up

我找不到字語
And I can't find the words

每次我們說再見
Every time we say goodbye

寶貝,好痛
Baby, it hurts

當太陽下山時
When the sun goes down

而且樂隊不會演奏
And the band won't play

我會永遠這樣記得我們
I'll always remember us this way
夜裡的戀人
Lovers in the night

詩人試圖寫作
Poets tryin' to write

我們不知道如何押韻
We don't know how to rhyme

但是,該死的,我們嘗試
But, damn, we try

但我真正知道的是
But all I really know

你就是我想去的地方
You're where I wanna go

我的那部分你永遠不會死
The part of me that's you will never die
所以當我都哽咽的時候
So when I'm all choked up

我找不到字語
And I can't find the words

每次我們說再見
Every time we say goodbye

寶貝,好痛
Baby, it hurts

當太陽下山時
When the sun goes down

而且樂隊不會演奏
And the band won't play

我會永遠這樣記得我們
I'll always remember us this way
哦耶
Oh, yeah

我不想只是一個回憶,寶貝,是的
I don't wanna be just a memory, baby, yeah

呼、呼、呼、呼
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo

呼、呼、呼、呼
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo

呼、呼、呼、呼、呼
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
所以當我都哽咽的時候
So when I'm all choked up

我找不到字語
And I can't find the words

每次我們說再見
Every time we say goodbye

寶貝,好痛
Baby, it hurts

當太陽下山時
When the sun goes down

而且樂隊不會演奏
And the band won't play

我會永遠這樣記住我們,方式,是的
I'll always remember us this way, way, yeah

當你看著我時
When you look at me

全世界都黯淡了
And the whole world fades

我會永遠這樣記得我們
I'll always remember us this way

作詞/作曲:Hillary Lee Lindsey / Lorraine McKenna / Natalie Nicole Hemby / Stefani J. Germanotta

ady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way Remix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛