Skip to main content

黃昏的故鄉 文夏


作詞:文夏
作曲:橫井弘

叫著我 叫著我
黃昏的故鄉不時地叫我
叫我這個苦命的身軀
流浪的人無厝的渡鳥
孤單若來到異鄉
不時也會念家鄉
今日又是會聽見著喔~
親像塊叫我的

叫著我 叫著我
黃昏的故鄉不時地叫我
懷念彼時故鄉的形影
月光不時照落的山河
彼邊山 彼條溪水

永遠抱著咱的夢
今夜又是來夢著伊喔~
親像塊等我的

叫著我 叫著我
黃昏的故鄉不時地叫我
含著悲哀也有帶目屎
盼我倒去的聲叫無停
白雲啊~你若要去
請你帶著我心情
送去乎伊我的阿母喔~
不倘來忘記的


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛