Skip to main content

春风何时来


我曾为你买过单
兄弟大过天
一步迈进万丈深渊
人生苦短
有多少痴恋
想她 想她的容颜
远方的呼喊
不敢再想念
夜晚拿着你的照片
在黑暗里徘徊
在孤单中等待
等待 等待命运安排
我的春风何时来
带我走向大海
谁能想到
感情还要出卖
让我渐渐明白
不能置身事外
还好 乌云已被打开
我的春风何时来
带我走向大海
谁能想到
感情还要出卖
让我渐渐明白
不能置身事外
还好 乌云已被打开
我曾为你买过单
兄弟大过天
悬崖之上
我进退两难
希望的期盼
在雾里盘旋
在家 用爱来体现
冰冷的双眼
男儿的勇敢
许人 一物千金不换
言多必失
学会知而不言
一种残忍叫做背叛
我的春风何时来
带我走向大海
谁能想到
感情还要出卖
让我渐渐明白
不能置身事外
还好 乌云已被打开
我的春风何时来
带我走向大海
谁能想到
感情还要出卖
让我渐渐明白
不能置身事外
还好 乌云已被打开

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛