Skip to main content

[Meat Loaf] Heaven Can Wait


[Chorus]
Heaven can wait
And a band of angels wrapped up in my heart
Will take me through the lonely night
Through the cold of the day
And I know, I know

Heaven can wait
And all the gods come down here just to sing for me
And the melody's gonna make me fly
Without pain, without fear

[Verse]
Give me all of your dreams
And let me go along on your way
Give me all of your prayers to sing
And I´ll turn the night into the skylight of day

I got a taste of paradise
I´m never gonna let it slip away
I got a taste of paradise
It´s all I really need to make me stay
Just like a child again

[Chorus]
Heaven can wait
And all I got is time until the end of time
Well I won´t look back
I won´t look back
Let the altar shine
See Meat Loaf Live
Get tickets as low as $185
You might also like
Bat Out of Hell
Meat Loaf
Heaven Can Wait
Michael Jackson
Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad
Meat Loaf
[Verse]
And I know that I've been released
But I don´t know to where
Nobody's gonna tell me now
And I don't really care, no, no, no

I got a taste of paradise
That's all I really need to make me stay
I got a taste of paradise
If I'd had it any sooner, you know
You know I never would have run away
From my home

[Chorus]
Heaven can wait
And all I got is time until the end of time
Well I won't look back, I won't look back
Let the altar shine

Heaven can wait
Woah, Heaven can wait
Well I won't look back, I won't look back
Let the altar shine
Let the altar shine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛