Skip to main content

小野麗莎 Lisa Ono - My Boy


First time I saw my son, I knew I was in love
Because he was the gift I got from somewhere up above
第一次見到我的孩子我就知道自己已沉浸愛中
他是來自天堂最美好的禮物

 

O wow, o yes, o joy, so joy right here in my arms
He looks at me, I can see he's showing all his charms
有他在我懷中,此刻充滿了喜悅,
他凝望著我,所有的迷人可愛之處顯露無遺

 

Can't remember what I did before I saw his face
But now he's here and I can feel his amazing grace
簡直想不起來在見到他的小臉蛋之前我做了些什麼
但沒關係,因為此刻他就在這裡, 
他的存在是多麼美妙的恩賜

 

Watching him play somehow, reminds me of myself
Once upon a different time when I was someone else
看著他在某處玩耍,
不禁讓我想起曾經的我與此刻有多麼不同

 

O me o my, I feel so high every single day
O yes o lay, my lord yea yea watching my son play
噢, 現在光是看著他玩耍就可以讓我的每一天都雀躍無比,

 

First time he walk detours I step into a chance
I took his hand and then we start it like dance 
當他學會了第一次邁步,
我牽著他的手,跳起了我們人生中的第一支舞

 

The first dance was so fine that I never will forget
He held my hand so tightly that I have start dancing yet
我永遠不會忘記這一幕
在還沒停下腳步前,他緊緊地握牢我的手

 

My love, my boy, my son, my joy always keep you glow
And now that love will be with you wherever you may go 
我的摯愛,我的男孩,我的兒子,我的喜悅...
要永遠保持著你的神采,並且記得無論你到哪裡,
我的愛永遠跟隨著你

 

And if something should fall apart somewhere down the line
Just tell me all about it and I will make it fine
即使生命中有任何不順遂的事情
也請告訴我, 我會盡全力讓一切變好

 

I traveled many roads before but somehow they were wrong
And sometime we find that life is just a simple song 
我的生命也曾經有過錯誤,有過不順心,
而有時候你會發現不如意的人生其實就像是一首簡單的歌

 

Even the saddest songs ever human face
I will always keep my son in love's magic place 
即使是在最悲傷的歌曲之中也找的到溫暖
我會努力的,一直讓我的寶貝永遠身處在充滿愛的神奇國度中 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛