Skip to main content

John Denver - Sunshine On My Shoulders


陽光灑在肩上讓我快樂
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy

陽光照進我的眼睛會讓我流淚
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry

陽光照在水面上看起來真可愛
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely

陽光幾乎總是讓我興奮
Sunshine almost always makes me high
如果我有一天可以給你
If I had a day that I could give you

我願意給你一天就像今天一樣
I'd give to you a day just like today

如果我有一首歌可以唱給你聽
If I had a song that I could sing for you

我會唱一首歌讓你有這樣的感覺
I'd sing a song to make you feel this way
陽光灑在肩上讓我快樂
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy

陽光照進我的眼睛會讓我流淚
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry

陽光照在水面上看起來真可愛
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely

陽光幾乎總是讓我興奮
Sunshine almost always makes me high
如果我有一個故事可以告訴你
If I had a tale that I could tell you

我會講一個肯定能讓你微笑的故事
I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile

如果我有一個願望可以為你許願
If I had a wish that I could wish for you

我會許下一個心願:永遠擁有陽光
I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while
陽光灑在肩上讓我快樂
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy

陽光照進我的眼睛會讓我流淚
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry

陽光照在水面上看起來真可愛
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely

陽光幾乎總是讓我興奮
Sunshine almost always makes me high

幾乎每時每刻的陽光都讓我興奮
Sunshine almost all the time makes me high

幾乎總是陽光明媚
Sunshine almost always

作詞/作曲:John Denver / Michael C. Taylor / Richard L. Kniss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛