Skip to main content

Eric Carmen - All By MySelf

作詞/作曲:Sergei Rachmaninoff / Eric Carmen

歌詞

當我年輕的時候
When I was young

我從來不需要任何人
I never needed anyone

愛只是為了好玩
And making love was just for fun

那些日子已經過去了
Those days are gone
獨自生活
Livin' alone

我想起了所有我認識的朋友
I think of all the friends I've known

當我撥打電話時
When I dial the telephone

沒人在家
Nobody's home
全靠我自己
All by myself

不想成為
Don't wanna be

一切都只剩下我自己了
All by myself anymore
很難確定
Hard to be sure

有時我感到很沒有安全感
Sometimes I feel so insecure

而愛是如此遙遠和模糊
And love's so distant and obscure

仍是治癒之道
Remains the cure
全靠我自己
All by myself

不想再一個人了
Don't wanna be all by myself anymore

獨自一人,我不想活了
All by myself, I don't wanna live

不想再一個人了
Don't wanna be all by myself anymore
當我年輕的時候
When I was young

我從來不需要任何人
I never needed anyone

愛只是為了好玩
And making love was just for fun

那些日子已經過去了
Those days are gone
全靠我自己
All by myself

不想再一個人了
Don't wanna be all by myself anymore

哦...哦哦哦
Ohh... ohhhh

自己一個人,不想活了
All by myself, don't wanna live

呃呃呃…呃呃
Ehh, eh eh... ehhhh
不想再一個人生活了,一個人生活
Don't wanna live by myself, by myself anymore...
我自己
By myself


Céline Dion - All By Myself (Taking Chances World Tour: The Concert)

Céline Dion - All By Myself (Official Remastered HD Video)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛