Skip to main content

《姑娘成過客》|| 柯柯柯啊


作詞:柯柯柯啊
作曲:柯柯柯啊

沒忘過 未提過 再無瓜葛
怎麼從頭到來都過了火
如此折磨
這首歌 像你我 再無如果
怎麼先說愛的先犯錯
違背著承諾
從來都不敢說
愛上你其實不快樂
從來都沒提過
只是慢慢走散了
你給的愛不多
何必要我受折磨
你終是過客
只因花期已落寞
Oh 我 不再是飛蛾
不再捨身撲向火
Oh我 不再負自我
不再為別人而活

沒忘過 未提過 再無瓜葛
怎麼從頭到來都過了火
如此折磨
這首歌 像你我 再無如果
怎麼先說愛的先犯錯
違背著承諾
從來都不敢說
愛上你其實不快樂
從來都沒提過
只是慢慢走散了
你給的愛不多
何必要我受折磨
你終是過客
只因花期已落寞
Oh 我 不再是飛蛾
不再捨身撲向火
Oh我 不再負自我
不再為別人而活

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛