Skip to main content

[Avantasia] Reach Out For The Light ( The Metal Opera)


[GABRIEL]
[加百列]
Yeah - yeah
是啊是啊


Lord above - why don't you tell me
天上的主 - 為什麼不告訴我
Why I'm here in agony?
為什麼我會痛苦地來到這裡?
I've been serving, I've been praying
我一直在服務,我一直在祈禱
Now I'm caught in misery
現在我陷入了痛苦之中


I've been praised by friar Jakob
我受到雅各修士的稱讚
I misused his confidence
我濫用了他的信心
Cheated by this work of evil -
被這種邪惡的行為所欺騙——
Feigning Anna's innocence
假裝安娜無辜


Oh what have I done?
哦,我做了什麼?
So many ways lead to the fallen one
導致墮落的方式有很多
Lucifer, fallen light
路西法,墮落之光
Oh what have I done?
哦,我做了什麼?
What is going on?
到底是怎麼回事?


-We should bring salvation
-我們應該帶來救贖
Not give in to his temptation - no!
不要屈服於祂的誘惑-不!
Read and preach the holy word
閱讀並宣講聖言
And no forbidden lies that hurt
沒有禁止的傷害性謊言
I remember words of "seven"
我記得「七」字
Set me free - sanity! -
讓我自由-理智! -
You might also like
你可能還喜歡
Serpents In Paradise
天堂裡的蛇
Avantasia
阿凡西亞
Prelude
序幕
Avantasia
阿凡西亞
Inside
裡面
Avantasia
阿凡西亞
[LUGAID]
[盧蓋德]
Reach out for the light
伸出手去尋找光
Far beyond confines
遠遠超出範圍
You have read the magic lines
你已經閱讀了魔法台詞
Leading to the light in your mind
通往你心中的光明


[GABRIEL]
[加百列]
What is right and what is wrong now?
現在什麼是對、什麼是錯?
Is it a trial of paradise?
難道是天堂的試煉?
Is Anna a witch or do they stick to an error?
安娜是女巫還是她們堅持錯誤?
What's the book and the seal inside?
裡面的書和印章是什麼?


Am I a cleric or maybe a sinner?
我是一個牧師還是一個罪人?
Unbeliever? Renegade?
不信者? 叛徒?
Was it the devil who led me to "seven"?
難道是魔鬼把我引到「七」了嗎?
Oh redeemer is it all too late?
噢救贖者一切都太晚了嗎?


Oh what have I done?
哦,我做了什麼?
I have been led by the smelling one
我被那聞香的人牽著走
Lucifer, fallen light
路西法,墮落之光
Tell me stranger, what have I done?
告訴我陌生人,我做了什麼?
Oh what's going on? Yeah
哦,發生什麼事了? 是的


-We should bring salvation
-我們應該帶來救贖
Not give in to his temptation - no!
不要屈服於祂的誘惑-不!
Read and preach the holy word
閱讀並宣講聖言
And no forbidden lies that hurt
沒有禁止的傷害性謊言
I remember words of "seven"
我記得「七」字
Set me free - sanity! -
讓我自由-理智! -
[LUGAID]
[盧蓋德]
Reach out for the light
伸出手去尋找光
Far beyond confines
遠遠超出範圍
You have read the magic lines
你已經閱讀了魔法台詞
Leading to the light
通往光明


[GABRIEL]
[加百列]
...in your mind? Yeah - oh - yeah
....在你的腦海? 是啊 - 哦 - 是啊


[SOLO: HENJO]
[獨奏:HENJO]


[LUGAID]
[盧蓋德]
Reach out for the light
伸出手去尋找光
Far beyond confines
遠遠超出範圍
You have read the magic lines
你已經閱讀了魔法台詞
Leading to the light in your mind
通往你心中的光明


Reach out for the light
伸出手去尋找光
Far beyond confines
遠遠超出範圍
You have read the magic lines
你已經閱讀了魔法台詞
Leading to the light in your mind
通往你心中的光明

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛