Skip to main content

Taylor Swift - This Love


清澈藍色的水
Clear blue water

漲潮來了,把你帶進來
High tide came and brought you in

我可以繼續下去,繼續下去,我會的
And I could go on and on, on and on, and I will

天色漸漸暗了下來
Skies grew darker

洋流再次把你捲走
Currents swept you out again

而你就這樣消失了,消失了,消失了
And you were just gone and gone, gone and gone
在無聲的尖叫聲中
In silent screams

在最狂野的夢境中
In wildest dreams

我從來沒有夢想過這個
I never dreamed of this
這份愛是美好的
This love is good

這份愛是不好的
This love is bad

這種愛死而復生,哦,哦,哦
This love is alive back from the dead, oh, oh, oh

這些手必須讓它自由,並且
These hands had to let it go free, and

這份愛又回到了我身邊,哦,哦,哦
This love came back to me, oh, oh, oh

哦哦
Ohh

哦哦哦
Oh, oh, oh
翻滾、翻滾
Tossing, turning

與新認識的人一起熬夜
Struggled through the night with someone new

我可以繼續,繼續,繼續
And I could go on and on, on and on

燈籠,燃燒
Lantern, burning

夜色中閃爍,只有你
Flickered in the night, only you

但你還是走了,走了,走了
But you were still gone, gone, gone
在失去控制力的情況下
In losing grip

在正在下沉的船上
On sinking ships

你出現得正是時候
You showed up just in time
這份愛是美好的
This love is good

這份愛是不好的
This love is bad

這種愛死而復生,哦,哦,哦
This love is alive back from the dead, oh, oh, oh

這些手必須讓它自由,並且
These hands had to let it go free, and

這份愛又回到了我身邊,哦,哦,哦
This love came back to me, oh, oh, oh

這份愛留下了永久的印記
This love left a permanent mark

這愛在黑暗中閃閃發光,哦,哦,哦
This love is glowing in the dark, oh, oh, oh

這些手必須讓它自由,並且
These hands had to let it go free, and

這份愛又回到了我身邊,哦,哦,哦
This love came back to me, oh, oh, oh
你的吻,我的臉頰
Your kiss, my cheek

我看著你離開
I watched you leave

你的笑容,我的幽靈
Your smile, my ghost

我跪下
I fell to my knees

當你年輕的時候,你只需要奔跑
When you're young, you just run

但你會回到你所需要的
But you come back to what you need
這份愛是美好的
This love is good

這份愛是不好的
This love is bad

這種愛死而復生,哦,哦,哦
This love is alive back from the dead, oh, oh, oh

這些手必須讓它自由,並且
These hands had to let it go free, and

這份愛又回到了我身邊,哦,哦,哦
This love came back to me, oh, oh, oh

這份愛留下了永久的印記
This love left a permanent mark

這愛在黑暗中閃閃發光,哦,哦,哦
This love is glowing in the dark, oh, oh, oh

這些手必須讓它自由,並且
These hands had to let it go free, and

這份愛又回到了我身邊,哦,哦,哦
This love came back to me, oh, oh, oh
這份愛又回到了我身邊,哦,哦,哦
This love came back to me, oh, oh, oh

作詞/作曲:Taylor Swift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛