Skip to main content

Katie Melua The Walls Of The World


歌詞

太陽一如既往地閃耀
The sun is only shining like it always does

但我以前從未在天空中註意到過
But I never noticed it in the sky before

你不需要擔心
And you don't need to worry

因為我需要你的愛,我的朋友
'Cause I need your love, my friend
當我知道你在附近時有一種強烈的感覺
There's a strong kind of feeling when I know you're near

沒有人能活著把它從我身邊奪走
Nobody alive can take it away from me

我感覺我已經認識你一千年了
And I feel like I've known you for a thousand years

把它拿出來放在光線下
Bring it out into the light
因為我想我會把它寫在世界的牆上
'Cause I think I'm gonna write it on the walls of the world

所以今天每個人都會知道我對你的愛
So everyone will know today, the love I hold for you

我會把它寫在世界的牆上
I will write it on the walls of the world

為了讓陽光不會褪去我對你說的話
So that the sun won't fade away the words I say to you

我愛你
I love you
我知道當我獨自一人時我並不是一個失敗者
And I know I'm not a loser when I'm on my own

我可能在數英里之外的另一片土地
I could be miles away in another land

當我遠離家鄉時它讓我保持團結
And it keeps me together when I'm far from home

我不會讓它離開我的視線
I won't keep it out of sight
我想我會把它寫在世界的牆上
And I think I'm gonna write it on the walls of the world

所以今天每個人都會知道我對你的愛
So everyone will know today, the love I hold for you

我會把它寫在世界的牆上
I will write it on the walls of the world

為了讓陽光不會褪去我對你說的話
So that the sun won't fade away the words I say to you

我愛你
I love you

作詞/作曲:Mike Batt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛